Our Promise to our Customers and Staff
Metropolitan Plumbing is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all customers and staff. That’s why we continue to adhere to all Covid-19 safe practices and guidelines across Australia.
UPDATE (21/07/21): Metropolitan Plumbing continues to operate as an essential business throughout lockdowns in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia. We are also following all local restrictions in Queensland.
All of our staff and plumbers have continued to follow the necessary precautions, playing our part in stopping the spread of Covid-19. This includes:
- Staff staying home if they are unwell; seeking medical advice where applicable;
- Wearing masks when in social settings during periods of restrictions;
- Respiratory etiquette, including correctly covering coughs and sneezes;
- Frequent and thorough handwashing with soap and water, or alcohol-based hand sanitiser;
- Sanitising work areas, including phones, iPads and all other commonly handled equipment;
- Minimising contact with other staff and customers;
- Rescheduling work when a customer is unwell, undergoing home quarantine or has been near an exposure site.
Meanwhile, you can rest assured that our technicians and plumbers on site are doing all they can to keep you safe. This includes:
- Asking and/or identifying any vulnerable customers before entering;
- Avoiding physical contact;
- Maintaining 1.5 social distancing;
- Wearing gloves and masks where applicable;
- Cleaning and sanitising any work space upon completion;
- Cleaning tools and equipment at the start and end of the job
If you have any other questions regarding our services during Covid-19 lockdowns, or just in general, do not hesitate in contacting us today. We are operating as normal, 24/7.