Wilson Hot Water is a proud Australian made and operated company. Wilson was born in the 1930s, home-grown in a country backyard in Coburg, Victoria. Electrician A.J. Wilson developed the Wilson constant pressure domestic water heater and expanded his business throughout Melbourne, and then eventually the whole country.
Today, Wilson produces a range of high quality, robust and durable products. Some of Wilson’s hot water systems include:
Domestic Storage/Electric System
- Capacity of 160, 250, 315, 400, 500, or 600
- Storage or electric
- Element rating of 3.6kw
- 10 year warranty
Commercial Storage/Electric System
- Watermark approved
- High grade polyurethane foam insulation
- Duplex 2205 Stainless Steel
- 20 Year warranty
24 Hour Wilson Service
Metropolitan Plumbing are available 24/7 to advise you on your next Wilson hot water system installation or repair. In fact, whenever possible, we will be at your door within an hour of your call*. There is no job too big or small for our team.
Quality Assurance Guarantee
Metropolitan Plumbing is a reputable name within the plumbing industry. To ensure your complete satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 25 years of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
When it comes to your Wilson hot water needs, don’t settle for anything less.
Interest Free Wilson Hot Water
If the cost of your next Wilson hot water system service is something to worry about, don’t – we have you covered. Metropolitan Plumbing offers $0 deposit, interest free terms** on any job big or small. Customers can be approved within minutes and on site by their technician. It’s as easy as that. You can pay off the total cost of the service in easy to manage weekly or fortnightly instalments, putting you back in control of your spend.
If you have any more questions about these payment plans or would like to book a plumber, contact us today.