Manufactured by the highly regarded Rheem, the Australian owned brand Everhot is known locally for the great value and high quality of its products. The wide range of Everhot products are all perfectly suitable for both domestic household or commercial usage. As all of Everhot’s products are locally made, our Metropolitan Plumbing experts have easy access to replacement parts. This means we are able to service any and all Everhot products with quick and reliable work.
Everhot boasts an impressive range of hot water systems, including:
- Dual handed electric – Entire model range (25L – 400L)
- Stainless steel electric – Available in various capacities, including 50L, 250L and 315L
- Gas storage – both 4 star and 5 star designs available with either 135L or 170L capacity
- Heavy duty gas – 260L / 51MJ/hr input and 275L / 200MJ/hr input
- Heavy duty electric – 50L and 315L with 3 x 3.6kW or 3 x 4.8kW elements
- Boiling water – 3L & 5L models
To ensure you choose the right Everhot product for your individual needs and household, there are a few elements that need to be addressed. These mainly include how often you’ll be using hot water, and how many people will be using hot water in your home. For more information, and to enquire about which Everhot system will be your home’s best friend, contact a Metropolitan Plumbing professional today.