Everhot is an Australian owned brand manufactured by Rheem. Known for great quality and great value, the Everhot range can be utilised for a family home or commercial applications. Everhot’s products are made locally, so access to parts makes their service a breeze.
Everhot’s hot water range includes the following:
- Dual handed electric – Complete model range (25L – 400L)
- Stainless steel electric – Available in 50L, 250L and 315L capacities to suit most applications
- Gas storage – 4 and 5 star models in 135L and 170L capacity
- Heavy duty electric – 50L and 315L with 3 x 3.6kW or 3 x 4.8kW elements
- Heavy duty gas – 260L / 51MJ/hr input and 275L / 200MJ/hr input
- Boiling water – 3L & 5L models
Finding the right Everhot hot water system for you and your household depends on how many people the hot water will be servicing and how often you’ll need hot water. Your local Metropolitan Plumber will be able to provide you with all the information you need to make the correct choice.
Quality Everhot Service
With many factors to consider when purchasing a hot water system, Metropolitan Plumbing can step in to assist with making the correct choice. It is so easy to book in to have one of our plumbers attend on a consult. We are generally able to book in a job on the same day and usually within the same hour*. Our plumbers are fully qualified and can provide you with a reliable opinion for a system best suited to you and your household needs.
Metropolitan Plumbing holds itself to a strict Quality Assurance Guarantee. This involves:
- 25 years in the game
- Licensed and certified plumbers
- Round the clock availability 24/7
- At your door within an hour*
- Interest free payment plans with no deposit**
- 12 month comprehensive warranty
- Van stocked with all necessary equipment
- Award winning service
Everhot Hot Water Systems Prices
Everhot hot water systems are known for their high quality and affordability. However, Metropolitan Plumbing can still help to make the cost of any installation or service more manageable. We do this by offering our customers a range of interest free payment plans** to help spread the cost of their work.
These plans require no deposit and can be managed in weekly or fortnightly instalments. Our plumbers can carry out the application process on site and once approved can start work straight away.
There is no need to delay work to your Everhot system any longer. Contact us today!