Bosch 26e Features
The Bosch Highflow 26e has a range of features that make it one of Bosch’s most successful hot water models to date. Although it has been superseded by a newer range of Bosch hot water heaters, the Highflow series remains installed in hundreds of thousands of homes across Australia. Some of its key features include:
- The Highflow range provides heat instantly on demand and endless water flow
- Can be installed just about anywhere
- 5 Star Energy Rating
- Units come in natural gas and LPG models
- This Highflow has a delivery capacity of 26L per minute which is suitable for medium to large homes
- Has the option to install controllers
- Built in anti-frost protection on all models of Bosch
- Bosch offers a 10 year warranty
Like all continuous flow hot water systems, the Bosch 26e Highflow lowers its energy consumption by only heating up water as it is required. This way additional energy is not being wasted on pre-heated water in a conventional storage hot water system. The Bosch Highflow has an impressive 5.53 star energy rating, making it one of the more energy efficient hot water units on the market.
Despite its compact design, the Bosch Highflow can deliver an astonishing 26 litres of hot water per minute and can comfortably service 2-3 bathroom households. The Bosch Highflow can also be ordered in either natural gas or LPG models so that you don’t need to alter your existing gas line.
Do you live in a colder climate that is prone to frost? External hot water systems can be affected by frost interference, which is why all Bosch 26e hot water units are fitted with Antifrost technology. This additional technology means that your hot water system can still operate normally in the presence of frost so that you have a consistent supply of hot water all year round!