Perth COVID-19 Lockdown Update
Here at Metropolitan Plumbing, we have continued to monitor and adapt to the COVID-19 situation. We want to reassure you that we have been following local state government recommendations and requirements.
As an essential service, we are ensuring all our staff and plumbers are following appropriate health and safety measures to stop the spread of COVID-19 in Perth and the rest of Australia. For those of you in Perth needing a plumbing service, we’re still here for you 24/7.
The safety of you and our staff is always top of mind, so you can be sure we’re:
- Staying at home if unwell
- Covering coughs and sneezes, and sanitising hands after
- Frequently washing hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Sanitising work areas and tools often
- Minimising contact with customers and other third parties
- Wearing gloves and face masks where necessary
Before booking a job, you can expect our call centre to ask you a number of COVID-19 questions to ensure the safety of both you and our staff.
As this is an ongoing situation, we will continue to monitor the information provided by the local authorities. Should you need a plumbing professional in Perth, Metropolitan Plumbing is here for you.
Published: 1 Feb, 2021