Toilets are one of the most used fixtures in your home. While they are generally built to last, years of constant use means that it is very common for their parts to wear out.
Toilet won’t flush? A toilet clog after flushing is probably one of the most common and irritating toilet issues, but it is not the only one. Other problems may be that your cistern is making strange noises, refusing to flush or the water might run continuously. Some of the most common toilet blockage signs include:
- Water not flushing
- Fluid leaking out of the sewer
- Water gurgling in your shower drain when you flush the toilet
Our plumbers carry all the latest equipment on their vans so they can carry out your toilet repairs or toilet installation right there and then. So if you need a blocked toilet fix in Melbourne, contact us.
What Causes a Toilet Blockage?
There are many reasons why your toilets may get clogged. At Metropolitan Plumbing, we specialise in unblocking toilets. If you suspect your toilet is blocked, don’t hesitate to contact your local toilet expert. But what causes a blocked toilet? Some of the most common causes include:
- Too much paper
- Foreign objects (especially toys)
- Blocked toilet traps
- Poor drainage
- Low flow toilets
Maybe you have a leaking toilet? we can also help.
Quality Toilet Plumbing
Metropolitan Plumbing is a reputable name with a reliable plumbing service. To ensure your satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers who undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 25 years of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
When it comes to your blocked drains Melbourne plumbing, don’t settle for anything less. Leaking toilet? We can also help.
Interest Free Blocked Toilet Plumber
A lot of people associate toilet plumbing work with large costs. Not to worry though, here at Metropolitan Plumbing we can help you out on the financial front. It’s as simple as asking your plumber on site about our $0 deposit, interest free payment plans** that help spread the payments across weekly or fortnightly instalments, rather than a sum upfront.
These payment plans have increased in popularity due to the flexibility they provide. The application process is simple, with most of our customers gaining approval within minutes. As soon as approval is granted, work can begin straight away.