Rheem 80L Electric Hot Water System Features
Metropolitan Plumbing has been in the industry for over 25 years and is your local, Rheem 80L electric hot water system expert. We offer 24/7 service and can be there within an hour* of your call. Rheem is a much loved brand of hot water in homes around Australia. With over 80 years of water heating experience, you can be sure Rheem is built to last. Rheem has capacities and styles of hot water heater to suit every family size and hot water requirement. A great option for tight spots where water demand is limited is the Rheem 80L electric hot water system. Some features of this system include:
- Small diameter – 480mm
- Suitable for 1-2 people
- Exclusive Rheem Ultranamel® Class Y enamel protects the cylinder with a tough, durable coating.
- Features dual handed inlet and outlet fittings for easy installation.
- 12 year cylinder warranty and a 1 year warranty on parts and labour
- Mains pressure — so you can run the tap and the dishwasher at the same time
Quality Assurance Guarantee
When you choose Metropolitan Plumbing for your Rheem hot water services, you will benefit from a team who has perfected customer satisfaction over the last 25 years. We are a professional, family owned Australian business with a reputation for high quality plumbing and reliability. We operate 24/7, every day of the year including public holidays. Whenever possible, we even try to have a plumber to your door within an hour* of your call. Our guarantee is:
- 25 years in the game
- Licensed and certified plumbers
- Round the clock availability 24/7
- At your door within an hour*
- Interest free payment plans with no deposit**
- 12 month comprehensive warranty
- Van stocked with all necessary equipment
- Award winning service
When it comes to your Rheem system, don’t settle for anything less.
Interest Free Terms for Rheem
Don’t sacrifice your hot water needs just for the sake of cost. Here at Metropolitan Plumbing, we offer amazing interest free payment plans** that can have your work done without you dropping a single cent upfront. It’s as easy as asking your plumber on site, and we can have you approved in minutes.
If you have any questions or would like to book an expert at Metropolitan Plumbing, call us today.