About Dux Proflo 50L
The Dux Proflo 50L hot water system is a small unit that packs a punch. Compact, robust and small enough to fit in most cupboards the Proflo 50L is an electric storage water heater suited to a household of two people. Some more features of the Dux Proflo 50L include:
- A compact 670mm height
- Easy to access water connections on both sides of the tank
- Choice of popular element types
- Plug-in models available
- Attractive appliance white finish
- Full flow pressure to all outlets
- Hard water option available
- Made in a Noritz manufacturing facility
- 7 year tank warranty, 1 year parts and labour
When you need a tough water system that will go the distance, look no further!
Quality Assurance Guarantee
Metropolitan Plumbing is a reputable name within the plumbing industry. To ensure your complete satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 25 years of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
When it comes to your Dux Proflo 50L, don’t settle for anything less.
Interest Free Dux Proflo 50L
Here at Metropolitan Plumbing, we can also offer interest free payment plans** on any job large or small. This includes installation and repairs on Dux Proflo 50L systems. Our plans require no deposit and can be managed in easy weekly or fortnightly instalments.
The application process is easy, with most of our customers gaining approval within minutes. Your plumber can sign you up on site and once approved, can start work straight away.
Contact Metropolitan Plumbing today for more information about how the Dux Proflo 50L system might be right for you. Our friendly team is eager to help!