About Dux Proflo 125
The Dux Proflo 125 is an electric storage water heater suited to a household of two adults and two children. With 50mm thick, dense foam insulation for less heat loss and lower running costs, it is a system you can count on. Some more features include:
- 125L Proflo water heaters now boast a larger anode to increase tank life
- Hard-wearing, tough polymer base resists damage and moisture
- Features durable Y class commercial grade enamel
- Easy installation, water connections on both sides of tank
- Low maintenance and long service life
- Full flow pressure to all outlets
- Can be installed indoors or out
- Hard water option available
- Made in Australia
- 10 year tank warranty, 1 year parts and labour
When you need a tough water system that will go the distance, look no further!
Quality Assurance Guarantee
Metropolitan Plumbing is a reputable name within the plumbing industry. To ensure your complete satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers that undergo regular training – our plumbers are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 25 years of experience
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
When it comes to your Dux Proflo 125 hot water system, don’t settle for anything less.
Interest Free Dux Hot Water System
Here at Metropolitan Plumbing, we can also offer interest free payment plans** on any job large or small. This includes installation and repairs on Dux Proflo 125 systems. Our plans require no deposit and can be managed in easy weekly or fortnightly instalments.
The application process is easy, with most of our customers gaining approval within minutes. Your plumber can sign you up on site and, once approved, can start work straight away.
Contact Metropolitan Plumbing today for more information about how the Dux Proflo 125 system might be right for you. Our friendly team is eager to help!