Bosch 21e Features
The Bosch Highflow 21e has a range of features that make it one of Bosch’s most successful hot water models to date. Although it has been superseded by a newer range of Bosch hot water heaters, the Highflow series remains installed in hundreds of thousands of homes across Australia. Some of its key features include:
- The Highflow range provides heat instantly on demand and endless water flow
- Can be installed just about anywhere
- 5 Star Energy Rating
- Units come in natural gas and LPG models
- This Highflow has a delivery capacity of 21L per minute which is suitable for medium to large homes
- Has the option to install controllers
- Built in anti-frost protection on all models of Bosch
- Bosch offer a 10 year warranty
Do you live in a colder climate that is prone to frost? External hot water systems can be affected by frost interference, which is why all Bosch 21e hot water units are fitted with Antifrost technology. This additional technology means that your hot water system can still operate normally in the presence of frost so that you have a consistent supply of hot water all year round! For added peace of mind, the Bosch Highflow comes with an impressive ten year heat exchanger warranty as well as a three year parts and labour warranty.
Quality Assurance Guarantee
On top of these great features from Bosch, Metropolitan Plumbing can offer top quality customer service and workmanship. Our Quality Assurance Guarantee means that you’ll get:
- 25 years in the game
- Licensed and certified plumbers
- Round the clock availability 24/7
- At your door within an hour*
- Interest free payment plans with no deposit**
- 12 month comprehensive warranty
- Van stocked with all necessary equipment
- Award winning service
Metropolitan Plumbing is represented by a team of highly qualified and experienced plumbers who leave no stone unturned when it comes to diagnosing your hot water problems. Whether you’ve got a gas, electric or even a solar hot water system, we have the knowledge and skills to accurately diagnose and repair the problem. In the event that your unit cannot be repaired, we provide on site quotations for a replacement and will recommend a unit that best suits your household’s needs.
Interest Free Bosch Highflow 21e
If the cost of a new hot water system or replacing an existing one seems daunting, ask about our interest free payment options**. With these plans, you don’t need any deposit and can pay off the total cost through affordable instalments.
If you need a repair or service for a Bosch Highflow 21e, contact Metropolitan Plumbing today.